INDIANA LINK SOUTH DIGITAL NET
- Good evening and welcome to this Wide Area Net conducted each Thursday at 8 PM Eastern time.
- My name is ______. My call sign is _____. I am located in Washington Indiana and I will be acting as Net Control.
- This is a linked system of Digital repeaters and nodes from all over.
- More information about this system can be found at INDIANALINKSOUTH.COM. We would appreciate any suggestions or comments.
- Please “LIKE” us on faceBook at “KC9ZAR REPEATER SYSTEM” Don't forget to leave a comment.
- Now, I would like to pause for any priority or emergency traffic. (PAUSE, PAUSE, PAUSE)
- The purpose of this net is to promote fellowship, education, and emergency communication practice for amateur radio operators.
- Please remember that with a linked system you must allow time for all the links to function. Transmit, pause, then talk.
- Please feel free to join this network in our Wires-X room. Room # 43844 or look for “INDIANA LINK SO” from the list.
- I will begin by taking 3 check-ins. Stop and acknowledge those check-in’s. Etc.
- At this time, I’ll take 3 check-ins without traffic for the net. CALL NOW.
After three stations identify, welcome them back and ask if they have any comments for the net.
Continue calling for additional check-ins, three at a time.
- "OK, now any station that we missed wishing to check in to the net, please call now."
- At this time we have a few announcements.
(Give any announcements that are current). From any source or kc9zar.com, ARRL news, ect
- Are there any other announcements or bulletins from any stations on the net?
After announcements, ask if there is any other check-ins for the net.
- This is ______ concluding this session of this wide area net conducted by Amateur Radio Operators from all over the world.
- "Please plan to check in next Thursday night at 8:00 pm Eastern time 00:00 UTC for the next wide area net.
- We would love to hear your Comments, questions, and or suggestions at INDIANALINKSOUTH.COM. and/or on facebook.
- I am now returning the repeaters to normal amateur use.
73 and thank you for checking in to our wide area net. ________ clear.